MVM Virtual Masterclass – Finance
September 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm AEST
The MVM Virtual Masterclass will be led by Dr Paul Thambar (Monash Business School). It is designed to help CME executives and their teams to develop a detailed knowledge and understanding of the Mutual Value Measurement (MVM) framework, as well as working together to identify the necessary tools and resources required to implement the framework within their organisation.
The purpose of the MVM Virtual Masterclass is to help CMEs develop the capability to implement the MVM Framework within their organisation.
Facilitated by the MVM research team including Professor Matthew Hall and Dr Sarah Adams, the MVM Virtual Masterclass will run for four hours (breaks will be included). Content will include an overview of the framework, guidance on clarifying and establishing your mutual purpose, implementation planning and deep-dives into each of the six measurement dimensions:
- Shaping Markets
- Member Relationships
- Community Relationships
- Ecosystem and Reciprocity
- Mutual Mindset
Each dimension will be unpacked, and suggestions will be provided for how each of its elements (objectives, activities, performance measures) could be developed.
This interactive masterclass will be an opportunity for CMEs to interact with the MVM research team and with peers. Pre-masterclass preparatory work will allow participants to get the most out of this class.
The Virtual Masterclass has been developed to provide organisations with two individual registrations per registration fee to encourage participation by multiple team members.
- Working definition of each dimension of MVM as it applies to your CME.
- Understanding of how your current measures relate to each of the MVM dimensions.
- Analyse and understand how the MVM framework can be customised for your CME and identify implementation issues for further consideration
- List of potential additional (if required) new metrics for each dimension.
- 1 September 2021 (Finance), 1pm–3pm
DURATION OF ONLINE PRESENTATION
PLATFORM FOR PRESENTATION
Please register your expression of interest by completing this form.